Wednesday, July 7, 2021 from 4:00 PM to 5:00 PM CEST (Paris time) / 10:00 AM to 11:00 AM EST (New York time) Free of charge – Registration Required REGISTER After registering, you will receive a confirmation email explaining how to join the webinar. Artificial intelligence (AI) is said to be strengthening the legal profession in a multitude of ways by increasing access to information, optimizing time management and improving profitability. Certainly, technological innovations are enabling law firms to offer better legal services and representation for their clients. Firms will enjoy a competitive advantage by performing more efficiently and effectively as clients will demand it. Firms may also learn to interpret data they gain from their work in the courts to better advise clients on process and tactics. The use of AI in the legal profession by increasing accuracy and improving performance, will challenge the way attorneys conduct research, analyze information… As technology progresses, concerns rise in the legal profession, as in others as to the impact of AI on the development and application of the law. Algorithmic bias in place of human intelligence and ethical standards, leaving the profession obsolete? This Webinar will explore the future for Bar Associations and law firms in the light of the changes that Artificial Intelligence (“AI”) is already bringing to the universe of legal services.
- Jorge MARTI MORENO, UIA President
- Eugenia GAY ROSELL, Director, UIA Collective Members
- Aldo BULGARELLI, Director, UIA Collective Members
- Amirali NASIR, Vice-President of the Law Society of Hong Kong
- Maria DYMITRUK, Representative of Krajowa Izba Radcow Prawnych - National Bar Council of Attorneys-At-Law, Poland
- Name tbc, Representative of the Malaysian Bar Association/ Majlis Peguam Bar Council