Cet événement est passé.
No jab, no job? The Covid-19 vaccination conundrumA webinar presented by the IBA Diversity and Equality Law Date: 13 July 2021 Time: 1200-1300 BST Join us for a discussion on this highly topical and controversial subject as we unpack the implications of the Covid-19 vaccine from a workplace diversity and equality perspective. Some of the big issues we will consider include:
- Can employers force their employees to get a Covid-19 vaccine?
- What if an employee refuses to be vaccinated – does the reason for refusal matter?
- What are the implications for diversity and equality?
- What consequences can be imposed for refusal?
- Are vaccine passports discriminatory?